The International Ceramic Design Museum of Cerro di Laveno Mombello, located in the splendid setting of Palazzo Perabò, finally reopens its rooms to visitors on Sunday 16 May 2021, with a special event that will celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the museum’s foundation.
This is the program of the day:
- 10.30 am, opening museum with limited admissions, after measuring the body temperature.
- 11.00 am, in the cloister of Palazzo Perabò, after the welcome and greeting from the municipal authorities, presentation of the day followed by a reminder of the events that led to the establishment of the Museum, then Civic Collection of Terraglia, by Walter Longobardi, son of Vittorio who worked so hard to favor the birth of the museum.
- During the morning, in the garden of Palazzo Perabò, the Giuseppe Verdi Philharmonic of Laveno Mombello will perform by performing some pieces of its repertoire.
- In the afternoon guided visits, by our Volunteer Guides, to the exhibition halls. The visits, for which reservations are required, will begin, for groups of up to 10 people, at 2.30 pm, 3.15 pm and 4.00 pm. Reservations, mandatory, must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the names of the participants and the preferred time slot.
- During the day you can also admire an exhibition of azaleas prepared by the Azienda Agricola Brianza di Spertini Giuseppe in the cloister of Palazzo Perabò.
For this special day, admission to the museum and guided tours are free. We are waiting for you!